Insecticide Karate Zeon 50 CS 20ml
Active ingredient: 50g/l Lambda Cyhalothrin
Karate Zeon is a contact insecticide that, in addition to its rapid shock and shock effect, offers the longest protection period thanks to Zeon technology. Zeon capsule formulation allows a maximum amount of insecticide to reach the plant without loss of air at application.
Usage: cabbage aphid, cabbage moth, caterpillars, cereal leaf beetle, Colorado potato beetle, fruit worms, grape berry moth, greenbug, rape beetle, thrips, western corn rootworm, wheat bug.
Potatoes, Onion, Cherry, Sunflower, Wheat, Alfalfa, Apple, Barley, Oat, Peach, Fruit, Corn, Plum, Rape, Beet, Tobacco, Cabbage.
Mode of action:
The gradual release of the insecticide from the capsules results in the formation of a stable deposit, resistant to UV rays and precipitation.
Zeon technology is a modern technology developed by Syngenta, which allows:
– Protecting the active substance in formations called “zeons” in aqueous solution;
– Gradually releasing the insecticide on the plant;
– Long-lasting action due to protection against UV rays and washing by precipitation;
– Reduce the risk of irritation of the eyes or skin;
– Protection of the environment and the user.